Let us guess, you are a woman bored with your current style and looking for a fresh trendy haircut that will shake things up this year? Or possibly you are a hairstylist in search of strong hairspiration for your clients' makeovers in 2020? Anyway, you happened to be in the right place at the right time!
We've found 40 perfect haircuts for women that are stylish, trendy, and easy-care. These pictures are a total delight to the eye!
So, the trendiest haircuts of 2020, what are they? Do women prefer classic cuts nowadays, or something futuristic, solid colors or highlights, blunt ends or shaggy layers?
Stylists bid for such types of haircuts:
– blunt chops without layers,
– medium neck-length bobs,
– shorter pixies,
– one-length haircuts,
– modern shags,
– textured haircuts,
– bangs (short, long, curtain, side-swept).
As for the coloring trends, stylists prefer mixing highlights with ombre, soft babylights, colored streaks in the hair, blues, red hair shades, two-tone duos, as well as solid colors.
Let's have a look at all these trends on different hair types, textures, and ages.
1. Angled Bob. A beautiful angled cut like the one below happens to be one of the most popular short haircuts for women right now. A warm hair color, dark roots, and the ombre effect are trendy too.
2. Tousled Lob Haircut. If you want that glamorous edge that a crop can give but with the flexibility of longer locks, then a lob haircut is a perfect choice.
3. The French Bob. A short and sophisticated haircut that gives you the edge. Haircuts with bangs are becoming a big trend this year.
4. Textured Haircut. Another great way to take advantage of short bob haircuts without high maintenance is to try a textured look. The quickest way to style a trendy bob is to make it a bit messy and tousled.
5. Pixie Bob. Super short cuts are a strong trend this year, but if you still need a longer length on top, a pixie bob is for you. It is a golden mean between trendy bobs and sexy pixies.
6. Curtain Bangs and Shag Haircut. A fringe is a thing to puzzle over. In 2020 bangs are on-trend, so a shag with curtain bangs can be one of the best haircuts to try asap. Don't want to regret it? Try clip-in bangs and then make the final decision.
7. Sophisticated Stacked Haircut. With shorter hair in the back and slightly longer pieces in the front, this cultured stacked haircut will stand the test of time.
8. Neck-Length Bob. A modern trendy bob haircut that works well with a side parting and angled front strands. So chic!
9. Medium One-Length Haircut. Some women tend to grow their hair a little and then wonder what they can do with it, how to style this new length. Middle-length haircuts can be a great option if you still want to make updos.
10. Two-Tone Messy Bob. A great haircut idea for medium length hair. Use a side parting and disheveled texture. Long bangs are also the thing that it-girls ask for in 2020.
11. Pixie with Temple Undercut. A shorter haircut is more manageable for styling purposes and it won't disappoint you in 2020.
12. Sweeping Bob Cut. A great option for younger girls. Shorter in length with a side parting to soften the overall shape.
13. Ear-Length Blunt Cut. When we mention short cute haircuts, we definitely mean such crops as in this picture. It has a sophisticated edge delivered through the length and bluntness of the ends. Super-hot!
14. Long Blunt Bob. If you want a crop but the one that isn't as short as ear-length cuts then this long bob haircut could be the option for you.
15. Shoulder-Length A-Line Cut. An A-line haircut as a longer bob version is a great middle ground if you want to try out this crop without committing to shorter lengths. The ombre effect looks great on those feminine waves!
16. Jagged Baby Bangs. Haircuts for women can be emotive, and if you have struggled with color damage in the past or have issues with styling, it doesn't mean you have to settle. Cut off the excess negative energy and start your new life right now!
17. Curly Crop. An option perfect for naturally curly hair. The right choice for women on the go who like easy, manageable haircuts.
18. Thin Hair Haircut. Sometimes we don't have thick and lavish locks to work with. Haircuts with longer front strands like these work well for thin hair creating some added volume, delivering style and grace.
19. Mid-Way Futuristic Bangs. Fringes are big business this year. The fringe of the medium haircut below is too heavy to be a "baby bang" and too short to be a "heavy bang," it's the perfect mid-way look.
20. Pixie with Undercut. The ideal undercut haircut for you if you want to upgrade your previous "buzz" cut. Keep it longer on the top for femininity..
21. Asymmetrical Haircut. Different lengths of the asymmetrical haircut look intriguing, especially if one side is wavy and the other one is left straight.
22. The Short Shag. The short shag can really give you versatility as well as an overall stylish look. Just check how cute it looks with a basic turtleneck.
23. Loose Textured Haircut. In search of medium haircuts for women that have an air of grace? Then the following choppy style is an appealing idea to consider.
24. Textured Cut with a Crisp Fringe. Sometimes the makeover you need is all about the texture and the fringe. Did you notice that the roots and bangs here are darker, and the rest of the hair is highlighted midshaft to ends? A cool trick!
25. Long Feathered Haircut. Long haircuts are harder to maintain, but these give you so many styling options! Are you really ready to lose them? The haircut below is beautifully layered, though this year you may opt for blunt cuts as well. You decide.
26. Curly Shag Haircut. Who says the curly haircut has to be drab and boring? This whimsical shaggy look with a retro edge will capture your imagination. BTW, shags are seen everywhere this year.
27. Chest-Length Wavy Haircut. Long hair is often seen as straight and sleek, but a textured haircut for women with a full fringe could give your length the new fresh vibe.
28. Trendy Haircut for Round Faces. If you are in search of a cool haircut for round faces, then choose this long banged pixie, texturized and with a boyish charm.
29. Comb Over Haircut. The unisex shaved sides and long top haircuts are for the boldest. For a brand new look, try to pull off a comb over.
30. The Classic Blonde Haircut. When looking for 2020's haircuts females usually expect to see something provocative, but very often a simple longer haircut with a traditional feminine side parting is the best idea. Don't forget about shadow roots.
31. Beautiful Straight Mob. If you want a fresh look that is cool but not too short, then mid-length haircuts can be a good alternative. The MOB is a Medium BOB.
32. The Layered Look. If you are looking for cute shoulder-length haircuts for women, then a layered look with face-framing and mid-shaft highlights is the one to try.
33. Shaggy Collarbone Cut. Low maintenance medium-length haircuts with a wow factor can hardly get any better than this.
34. Chic Asymmetric Haircut. Today's cute haircuts like asymmetrical pixie bobs are best suited with thinner hair to give maximum potential.
35. The Short Pixie. This pixie style is recommended for women on the go and it means business. Micro bangs complete it perfectly.
36. Over 50 Longer Haircut. Older women go for longer haircuts too, and it's unfair to show only short haircuts over 50. This layered highlighted cut looks trendy and stylish, would you give it a try?
37. Long Shaggy Style. Often the shag haircut is more focused on the above-the-shoulder length, but a long shaggy look brings texture and style that turns heads. The long razored bangs are so cute!
38. Curly Thick Haircut. Sometimes it is hard to find a haircut for thicker hair but the curly springy layers could be a great haircut idea to think about. Stylists say that the trendiest haircuts for curly hair in 2020 are rounded and triangle-shaped cuts. Also, consider highlights.
39. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut. Shorter haircuts aren't boring if cut asymmetrically, this brings a trendy appearance to a standard look.