What hairstyles for long thin hair would work best for you? Check the ideas below and take a picture from this article to the salon. You can't go wrong!
1. Long Hair with Chunky Layers. Chunky layers and thick highlights are a great choice for those of us who need a little upgrade.
2. Bronde Color Melt. A pearl blonde like this one is stunning and gives hair a healthy glow.
3. Long Hair with Feathered Layers. Here's a great long hairstyle for very thin hair with softly feathered ends and a few shorter layers added for movement and dimension.
4. Balayage Curls. One way to make curls for long thin hair stand out is to do balayage highlights.
5. From Thin to Full. For long straight thin hair, the best hairstyle you can rock is the one that helps locks look fuller than they actually are. Add layers and loose curls to achieve the goal.
6. Long Length with Curl. To look good with long thin hair, try tousled curls. Whether you let it hang loose or pull it all back in a statement ponytail, it's a great everyday style with hardly any effort put in.
7. Straight Bangs. You might think thin flat long hair is hopeless, but you'd be wrong! A blunt bang or even a feathered and thinned out one can add fullness and structure.
8. Long Razored Cut. Thin layered hair gets a makeover when given a shiny gray blonde balayage. Keep roots dark and blend in highlights for a natural look.
9. Face-Framing Highlights. Looking for an everyday style you can easily turn into a night-time look? Some choppy ends and subtle face-framing highlights can work.
10. Bedhead Curls. Bedhead hair will never go out of style, especially if it looks as sexy as this mane! Working in large waves will help achieve the thick look you're coveting.
11. Effortless Beauty. Thin layered hair is gorgeous in longer lengths. A middle part is dramatic, and the soft waves framing the face bring attention to that bold red lip.
12. Caramel Balayage. For long fine thin hair, another way to work with what you have is to go for a caramel balayage. The warmer shades make the hair look more voluminous when set off by darker roots.
13. Rapunzel's Twin. We believe you'll be mistaken for Rapunzel when you come out of the salon with this stunning long length style.
14. Bangin' Style. Feather cut bangs are always a great touch. If you wear glasses, consider this classic everyday hairstyle.
15. Summer Chic. We think we've found the one with the prettiest summer hairstyle. Waves or loose curls for long thin hair are super gorgeous when placed right in the middle of the hair shaft.
16. Pretty in Pink. If you can't have fun and rock a fun flirty color like pink during the summer, when can you? All the cute hairstyles aren't afraid to go bold this season, so pick your favorite color!
17. Extra Long Layered Hair. Treat yourself to a blowout to make those long layers stand out. If you have a round face, keeping locks on the longer side will elongate the face.
18. Long Hair with Blonde Highlights. The choppy ends of this long length hairstyle are a simple and easy twist on the classic "long and straight blonde" do.
19. Kinky Waves. Long thin curly hair is perfect for beach waves. Get this messy look by using a texturizing sea salt spray or cream.
20. Mermaid Hair. Be the star of the beach this summer when you show up with this stunner. An ultra blonde color that looks good from roots to tips!
21. Soft Ginger Style. Red can look flashy or soft. This long length style with flipped up ends is delicate and feminine. Keep them flipped for a cute character touch or flatten completely for a sleek office look.
22. Blinding Blonde. Remember when you were little and your hair was so blonde, almost white? Throw it back and rock that same color this summer.
23. Blonde Blend and Brazillian Blowout. Can't decide whether to choose bronde or caramel color? How about a mix! The combination of light and dark, warm and cool is a spicy trick to keeping hair trendy.
24. Chunky Highlights. The best hairstyle you can choose for long thin hair with layers is the one versatile in color. Highlights brighten up your complexion and give the illusion of thicker hair.
25. Two-Layer Cut for Long Hair. For long fine thin hair, it might not seem easy to play up what you have, but a mix of straight lengths and curled ends does the trick..
26. Long Hair with Curls. The highlights and curls for long thin hair get the attention they deserve. Some dynamic curls at the ends are perfect for a formal look.
27. Natural-Looking Layers. The great thing about this kind of cut is that when you're running late in the morning, a quick brush through with a comb works just fine!
28. Honey Brown Balayage and Feathered Layers. The feather cut brings wispy ends up and others to their knees when they see how pretty it is.
29. Long Straight Hair with Layers. A big blowout on long layers gives the makeover your hair deserves. For that neat and polished look, your office requires, pull hair into a pony or a bun, and you're good to go!
30. Feather Cut with Flyaways. With a long length hairstyle with feather cut ends, your look will be put together but not too polished.
31. Rose Gold Feathered Hairstyle. The layered hair gets a glow-up with an all-over pink. With rose gold as your main color, you'll be the coolest mom on the block.
32. Long Sleek Blonde Hair. What works better for summer than blonde? With a shade close to platinum, your eyes will pop and heads will turn to see who the new blonde bombshell is!
33. Side-Parted Long Layered Hair. Consider edgy feathered haircuts for thin long hair and complete with a bold platinum blonde balayage color.
34. Long Honey Blonde Hair with Bangs. Let the sun catch your golden hair when it's down and loose or pin it up to create a gorgeous formal style.
35. Wavy Long Hair. Take hair from dark roots to light ends with a customized balayage. It's just enough color to feel like you've got something different, but nothing as dramatic as an all-over pink.
36. Center-Parted Razored Hair. If you've ever felt like you were born in the wrong decade, now's the time to try out a 70's look. The middle part of this blonde shag is just the thing for a classic hippie hairstyle.
37. Everyday Long Length Style. Cute hairstyles for long hair that mix short and long layers are equally beautiful when worn straight, wavy, and curly. The best part is the shorter layers encourage the hair to look thicker.
38. Ginger Comeback. Red and blonde work great in unison. Try a thin layered hairstyle with a deep side part. It creates an asymmetrical look and makes the hair seem thicker.
39. Long Hair with Piece-y Waves. Radiant caramel waves with blonde highlights mean you can wear your hair straight or curly and always feel good.
40. Beach Blonde Hair. Long sandy blonde hair is beautiful all year round with any outfit. Face-framing highlights and subtle waves make it even prettier.
41. Long Caramel Blonde Hair. With a hairstyle like this, every single photo you post to Instagram may have #hairgoals next to it because that's what you'll be to all your friends!
42. Goddess Hair. Long hair past the shoulders always makes us women feel like goddesses. Whether you prefer blonde or caramel highlights, you'll look not just good, but actually flawless!
43. Low Maintenance Long Hair. When it comes to summer hair, no one wants to spend an hour in a hot bathroom in the morning.
44. Free-Flowing Long Hair. Loose, tousled hair is super gorgeous on its own. With added uneven layers, you gain built-in body and effortless beauty.
45. Flirty Blonde. Do blondes really have more fun? Try the look and let us know! A blonde balayage with shadow roots is a great choice for everyday cuteness, and it's easily managed for hot summer days.
46. Luscious Long Waves. The dark/light color mix will never go out of style. Bring back the days of Avril Lavigne when she wore her thin flat long hair layered and highlighted.
47. Half Updo for Long Thin Hair. Half up styles and updos for long thin hair come in all shapes in sizes. This one is a simple and cute braided half updo with a boho feel.
48. Long Bangs and Waves. Jessica Rabbit gets a makeover with long bangs that go over the eyes and graze the cheekbones. Add a bold red lip for maximum effect.
49. Toasted Coconut Hair. Looking for cute hairstyles with a unique blonde color? The toasted coconut sets the mood for romantic summer nights and care-free weekends out.