Sometimes it isn't easy deciding what would look best with our face shape. If you know for sure you have a long face, which is the best hairstyle and length to go for? Should you add color this time? Would bangs look too schoolgirlish? The doubts can be overwhelming.
If you've thumbed through hairstyling blogs recently, page after page hoping for inspiration, we have you covered. Update your look and put forth a new attitude with these 50 fresh, inspiring haircuts for long faces.
1. Shaggy Lob. Tired of flat, boring hair? A wavy bob for a long face will shake things up.
2. Brunette Beauty. Rock your natural dark color with big waves and a side part.
3. Short Layered Pixie. Go from blah to wow with a pixie cut for a long face.
4. Long Layered Cut. The best haircut for long faces is the one adding volume on the sides.
5. Short and Sassy. Put your entire attitude into a short spunky bob or an edgy pixie cut for a long face. Show off a bold cheekbone and neckline with hair cut above the shoulders.
6. Flirty and Feminine. Blondes with thick hair and a long face will definitely have more fun with this cut.
7. Face-Framing. A face-framing long hairstyle will help you look gorgeous every day of the week.
8. Supermodel's Hair. The bigger hair the better with a long face shape!
9. Big Curls. Love your body and curls? Work them to their fullest potential with a lengthy cut like this.
10. Bangin' Hair. Flattering arched bangs for a long face are easy to style – wear them straight with wavy locks or keep it pin-straight all over!
11. Piece-y Waves. Soft, natural-looking curls gently frame the long face shape. This wake-up-and-go style is ideal for those who don't want to spend too much time on their hair in the morning.
12. Blonde Beauty. Frame your face with a balayage and a little layering.
13. Sun-Kissed Blonde. Create a deep side part and bring warmth to your long face shape.
14. Ready for Summer. Show the world you're ready for warm weather with highlighted curls that help to contour a long face.
15. Messy and Cute. The curled choppy bob for long faces does a wonderful shaping.
16. Straight Textured Bob. Bobs for long faces come in many colors and styles, but the angled bob with a middle part is the edgiest.
17. Beach Waves. Bring the beach to you with voluminous yet delicate waves.
18. Angled Side Part. The angled bob is flattering for women with all face shapes, no exceptions!
19. Full Arched Bangs. Straight bangs for a long face are a finishing touch to shaggy, wavy hair.
20. Rapunzel-esque. For a long oval face haircut, grow hair out or get extensions and enjoy that pretty Disney-princess look.
21. Side Bangs. Do you have a long face with a big forehead? A deep part that brings bangs across the forehead is most flattering.
22. Choppy Waves. Medium and short haircuts for long faces look cool when styled tousled with added side volume.
23. Model Dreams. Work your model alter-ego with this gorgeous blonde hairstyle.
24. Honey Locks. Do you have a long face and a big nose? Style some delicate curls and slightly tease the roots to make a prominent nose non-apparent.
25. Blonde and More Blonde. Different shades of blonde will lighten up your long face shape..
26. Wavy Bob. Keep it cute and low-maintenance with a wavy bob for a long face.
27. Level Up. Bring hair to new heights with amped up body at the top of the head and a side part.
28. Glowing in Gold. Blonde face-framing highlights in a long oval face haircut complement your face shape, making it look a bit wider, balancing it out.
29. Caramel Love. A sweet caramel balayage meets cute choppy bangs in the girly cut with waves.
30. Semi-Wavy. The long hairstyle looks effortlessly beautiful with semi-waves.
31. For Long Thin Faces. Try a blowout with hair combed away from the face to open it and frame with flattering volume.
32. Loose Curls. Soft, sweet curls are perfect for that wedding you're attending this weekend.
33. Balayage and Beachy Waves. Textured beachy waves will make you look like a knockout mermaid.
34. For Thin Hair. Need a hairstyle for a long face and thin hair? Try a semi-blonde long shaggy haircut.
35. Chamomile Blonde. Light blonde hair has never looked better than in this choppy bob for a long face.
36. Long and Blonde. From traditional highlights to a balayage, this transition is hot.
37. Shaggy Bob with Bangs. This pretty lob delivers slight width-adding waves and a nice shaggy texture.
38. Extra Voluminous Lob. The dark chestnut bob for a long face is super sexy and accents smokey eyes.
39. Lob with Blunt Bangs. Lobs never looked better than with a full, blunt bang that just grazes the eyes.
40. Hair Goddess. Who can resist a blonde babe with waist-length curls that help contour a long face?
41. Peek-a-Boo Blonde. Long side-swept bangs that shadow the eyes give a hint of beautiful mystery. Short enough for no fuss, long enough to pull into a pony.
42. Hint of Color. Inject a new color into your hair (such as pink, blue, or more natural shades, like caramel, metallic blonde, gray, etc.) for standout power. Incorporate layers for extra texture.
43. Chopped Up. Thick hair on a long face looks best when given uneven choppy ends.
44. Long Face, Big Forehead. My personal fave: a playful blonde cut that minimizes a larger forehead. Look like you just stepped off the runway and into a high-fashion magazine.
45. Thick and Luscious. Show off that thick hair with a warm-toned color and a middle part.
46. Semi-Messy. Did you just get back from the beach? Because your hair looks all sorts of sun-kissed!
47. Sultry and Soft. Another effortless hairstyle for a long face and thin hair. Curl body into it for the illusion of fuller hair.
48. Deep Part. Contour a long face with a dramatic side part and flipped-out ends.
49. Doll Face. Ever wanted to look just like Barbie? With wavy face-framing long hair you will!