It's no secret that fine hair turns styling into a tedious process. It may feel boring, flat, and lifeless. Although, with the right haircuts for fine hair, it is easy to get the desired full-bodied look and illusion of thickness.
The golden rule for looking flawless is the shorter the hair the fuller it seems! Adding layers is definitely going to help you with that desirable volume, and choosing messy updos and other medium length hairstyles for fine hair is highly recommended.
What are the best hairstyles for fine hair? Here we've put together a few examples for ladies with fine hair. See for yourself which style suits you best and get ready for a stylish makeover!
1. Hairstyle for Older Women with Fine Hair. A great way to wear very short haircuts for fine hair. Style it tousled with a light hold product recommended for your hair type. Works wonderfully for women in their 50s with fine hair.
2. Short Bob with Undercut. If your hair is much thinner at the ends, go for a short cut with a nape undercut to make it seem fuller.
3. Beach Waves on Fine Hair. When it comes to haircuts for fine thin hair, you should try at least once, a layered look with light beachy waves is a good choice.
4. Short Bob Hairstyle for Fine Hair. Look classy with a short bob. As you see, sometimes blunt haircuts look flawless on fine hair too.
5. Textured Feathered Bob. A hairstyle that works wonders for everyone. For over 60s with fine hair especially. It will help you achieve a bold fashionable look.
6. Highlighted Textured Lob. Perfect, easy to manage shaggy hairstyle for fine hair! Thanks to many layers and light beachy waves, it easily makes hair look thicker.
7. Pixie Cut for Fine Hair. Have your hair looking as luscious as Ruby Rose's. The actress who plays Stella Carlin in Orange Is the New Black wears her pixie proudly, and so should you. No wonder, as it's one of the best hairstyles for fine hair.
8. Curly Short Hairstyle for Fine Hair. As we’ve already seen, curls and waves are fine hair's best friends. You could also do a buzzcut on the side to get one of the most popular haircuts for thin fine hair.
9. Bob with Texture for Thin Hair. Remember, the shorter the thicker your hair seems! An easy to take care of haircut with minimum effort to style.
10. Fine Hair Shaggy Bob. This one is amazing for short fine hair! It works especially well if you want to show off your colored strands, as this short, layered bob has plenty of texture and gives you a grungy appeal.
11. Fine Hair High Ponytail. Pull your hair back into a tight ponytail, while leaving a few thicker strands to frame your face. Achieve a thicker look by adding lightweight romantic curls!
12. Straight Bob Hairstyle for Fine Hair. This is one of those haircuts for fine, straight hair that will add volume to your thin strands with little effort. Thanks to the same hair length all-head-round, you get the full-bodied illusion you will barely need to take care of.
13. Braids for Short Fine Hair. If you want a quick fix for your shorter hair, braid it! Braids are one of many hairstyles for fine thin hair that instantly delivers you a trendy, put-together feel.
14. Updo for Fine Hair. The upside to having fine hair is it's much easier to style than thicker manes. This messy low bun with a bouffant is a perfect ‘do for any occasion.
15. Classy Messy Bun. Get a head full of hair for a night out! Best achieved with a donut hair-bun and wispy face-framing pieces.
16. Messy Fishtail Braid. One of the greatest and easy-care hairstyles for fine hair. A simple variation on a fishtail braid will get you Hollywood worthy hair for a night out.
17. Bangs for Fine Hair. A blunt bob with straight-across bangs is definitely one of the best haircuts for fine hair!
18. Shoulder Length Hairstyle for Fine Hair. Are you wondering if layers are good for fine hair? Try any of shoulder length hairstyles for fine hair to see how shaggy textures improve your entire look.
19. Shoulder Length Cut with a Braid. For a put-together appearance, try adding a thick braid to your wavy hairstyle.
20. Layered Haircut for Long Fine Hair. Add volume to your long fine mane with the right hairstyles for fine hair. A long side fringe and layers, layers, layers!
21. Fine Wavy Hair. Delicate accessories and messy waves are a match made in heaven! One of the hairstyles for thin fine hair that's effortless to style and works great for nearly any event.
22. Short Bob with a Fringe. Longer bangs don't take any time to style and you just need a hair straightener for the beach waves. Perfect lazy hairdo!
23. Voluminous Wrap-Around Ponytail. Sleek your hair back and style massive curls at the ends to get a voluminous look.
24. Perms for Fine Hair. The best option if you want the easiest hairstyle that never loses volume!
25. Chin-Length Bob for Fine Hair. A hairstyle for those who feel bold and love edgy looks. Keep all the volume at the ends with this chic razored bob..
26. Curly Boho Braids. A wonderful fancy shoulder-length hairstyle for fine hair that you can do without going to a professional!
27. Messy Braid for Long Fine Hair. Add volume to your hairdo with textured waves and a messy, lacy braid.
28. Loose Side Updo with a Braid. A side braid on your low curly updo will give you a fancier feel for a more serious occasion.
29. Straight vs Curly Long Hair. For a lightweight yet full-bodied look, go with easy waves for your everyday hairstyles.
30. Side Braid for a Short Bob. Leaving your hair straight requires a volume booster. Part your hair on one side and put a cheeky messy braid above your ear for a fancy touch.
31. Cascade Fine Hair Hairstyle. Perfect, if you want to stick to a longer length but add a side fringe to the party.
32. Short Curly Hair. Feel childish and cheeky with this anti-age cute cut!
33. Messy Low-Bun with Braids. Messy hairstyles like this refined updo usually fit any event. Style it with extra fine braids for a fairytale look.
34. Textured Beachy Lob. You won't have to worry much about the "just got out of bed" haircut! Add some texturizing spray and style a few bents with a hair straightener, and you are good to go.
35. Low Ponytail with a Scarf. It never goes out of fashion. To feel like a runway model in Paris, wrap your tail with a pretty headscarf.
36. Voluminous Shoulder Length Cut. Style your fine hair with a side fringe and layers for a put-together head-turning look.
37. Curly Fine Hair Lob. Help your hair appear thicker with smaller and messier curls!
38. Low Bun "Bow" Style. Style your hair as a messy bow if you need a cute hairstyle for a special event!
39. Bangs for Fine Hair. Go for the grungy 90's vibe by embracing shorter wavy layers and a cropped jagged fringe.
40. Asymmetrical Bob for Fine Hair. Asymmetry and blunt edges make the hair appear thicker. And the A-line shape is timeless.
41. Long Wavy Shag Hairstyle. Add more body to your fine hair near your face with tousled waves and an off-center part!
42. Half Up Hairdo. Half up half down is always a winning combo for fine hair, especially, with cute accessories.
43. Shoulder-Length Silver Bob. A textured cut will help to keep its effortless volume, while a 3D color ensures an illusion of a full-bodied hairdo.
44. Super Short Hairstyle with Undercut Design. Try an undercut with a fancy pattern to spice up your look!
45. Low Pony with a Fringe. A low curly ponytail and a piece-y fringe is the cutest natural-looking hairstyle you should try!
46. Messy Layered Long Bob. Get the glossy, beachy vibe by curling your thin highlighted hair.
47. Long Fishtail Braid. Shaggy fishtail braids are amazing when you need a quick hairstyle for your long fine hair.
48. High Bun with Half Moon Bangs. Use a donut for a neat top-bun and wrap a strand of your hair around to make it a little special.
49. Fine Hair Angled Bob. A classy and dramatic haircut for short fine hair that never goes out of style!